The Annual Fund is at the cornerstone of giving at San Antonio Academy. Your gift allows SAA to provide exceptional academic program, develop a positive self-image and a foundation for life based upon love of God and country, integrity and respect for others.
- Help attract and retain master teachers with competitive salaries for faculty and staff.
- Directly impact the educational growth of faculty and staff with training, conferences and continuing education.
- Keep our school small so that each boy is known, understood and valued.
- Provide faculty the opportunity to pursue innovative teaching methods, cutting edge technology, equipment and supplies in our classrooms.
- Maintain buildings and grounds.
Gifts of all sizes are meaningful to the school and its students, and participation is a key value in the SAA community.
The levels, noted below, are published in the Annual Report.
|Headmaster's Circle||$20,000 and above|
|William T. Bondurant, Jr. Fellows||$10,000 - $19,000|
|William T. Bondurant, Sr. Fellows||$5,000 - $9,999|
|W.W. Bondurant Sr. Fellows||$2,500 - $4,999|
|William Seeley Fellows||$1,000 - $2,499|
|Blue & White Society||$500 - $999|
|Academy Associates||$250 - $249|
|Academy Club||$100 - $249|
|Academy Contributors||Gifts up to $99|