Frequently Asked Questions about SAA's Recurring Gift Program
1. What is a recurring gift? A series of ongoing gifts whereby an authorized donation amount is charged to a credit card weekly, quarterly, monthly, bi-annually, or annually.
2. Is there a minimum gift amount to give? The minimum gift is $10.
3. How do I join the Recurring Gift Program at SAA? Make a secure gift online and indicate in the frequency donation field that you would like to make it weekly, monthly, bi-annually or annually.
4. Will I have to renew my gift every year? No. Your gift will automatically renew based on the frequency you have selected and continue without interruption.
5. What if I change my credit card or my credit card expires? Contact SAA's Development Office for changes to your credit card number. Let us know when your card is about to expire, so we can update it and continue your payments.
6. What if I need to change the amount I am donating? You are in control of your giving, and you are able to increase, decrease, or suspend your donations at any time. To make changes to your recurring gift, complete this form. Note: This form cannot be used to change your credit card number. If you need to update your credit card number, please contact the Development Office.
7. Will I receive a confirmation of my recurring gif(s) for tax purposes? Yes, receipts for recurring gifts are emailed to the email address provided by you on the giving form. In addition, SAA will mail you an initial acknowledgement letter in appreciation of your support and membership of its Recurring Gift Program. You will not receive letters by mail for subsequent gifts, however, you will be emailed a confirmation receipt per gift transaction for tax purposes.
8. Can I make extra donations? Of course! SAA always welcomes as much support as you are able to contribute, and we greatly value any extra donation you are inspired to make.
9. How will my recurring gift be recognized in the 2017-2018 Annual Report? The Annual Report lists donors for gifts made to San Antonio Academy during its fiscal year. Donors are listed in a giving level based on their Annual Fund gift(s) received by SAA from June 1, 2017 to May 31, 2018. View SAA's Annual Fund Giving Levels.
For additional questions, please view SAA's Giving FAQs or contact the Development Office at (210)733-7331 or at email@example.com.