San Antonio Academy Annual Fund
Your support of the 2018-2019 Annual Fund campaign ensures the continued success of San Antonio Academy. With your help, SAA is able to provide boys with an exceptional academic program, develop a positive self-image and a foundation for life based upon love of God and country, integrity and respect for others.
Click here to view SAA’s Annual Fund video, and see how you are making a difference! GIVE ONLINE
The Annual Fund:
- Is the cornerstone of SAA's annual giving program and keeps our school strong.
- Supports competitive salaries and professional development.
- Enables The Academy to attract and retain master teachers.
- Keeps our school small so that each boy is known, understood and valued.
- Closes the gap between tuition and the actual cost of educating each Academy boy.
- Provides technology, equipment and supplies in our classrooms.
- Maintains buildings and grounds.
- Is 100% tax-deductible.
Support from alumni, parents, grandparents, trustees, faculty, staff and friends are vitally important. In 2017-18, Annual Giving totaled over $784,000. Thanks to a dedicated group of volunteers led by the Annual Fund Chairs Lynnette and Trey Embrey and Co-Chairs Ashley and Alcide Longoria, SAA completed annother successful annual fund campaign.
Gifts of all sizes are meaningful to the school and its students, and participation is a key value in the SAA community. For the ninth consecutive year, Academy parents, trustees, faculty & staff all reached 100% participation toward the Annual Fund. These levels of support set The Academy’s giving programs apart from other independent schools. In fact, only 3% of the nation's private schools achieve this goal.