After-School Care (ASC) is available to all Primary School students (grades Pre-K through 2nd) from 3:00-5:30 PM with Extended Care from 5:30-6:00 PM.
|$2,700 Yearly Rate (non-refundable)|
|Delayed Pick-Up Plan|
|$760 Yearly Rate (non-refundable) or complimentary with Upper School sibling/carpool|
|3:00-5:30 PM||$40 Daily After-School Care Rate|
|5:30-6:00 PM||$40 Extended Care Rate (regardless of plan)|
|6:00 PM or after||$75 Late Fee (regardless of plan)|
Schedules and Fees
- Option 1: Annual Plan
- Option 2: Delayed Pick-Up
- Option 3: Delayed Pick-Up (With an Upper School Sibling/Carpool)
- Option 4: Daily Plan (No Sign-Up Required)
- New! After-School Care Plan + WELL Program
Option 1: Annual Plan
Option 2: Delayed Pick-Up
Option 3: Delayed Pick-Up (With an Upper School Sibling/Carpool)
Option 4: Daily Plan (No Sign-Up Required)
New! After-School Care Plan + WELL Program
The following policies have been put in place for the safety of SAA families:
- Older siblings will not be allowed to pick up and sign out boys from ASC. The person picking up must be 18 years or older.
- ASC staff cannot sign out a student for a parent. The parent must be present to sign the student out and take the student.
- Anyone other than the parent must bring and show ID and be on the authorized pick-up list. If changes in pick-up occur, please notify your child's teacher and Sherry Omidi, After-School Care Coordinator.
- Once a student is picked up from carpool or signed out from ASC, he may not return to ASC that day.
Upper School carpools must be picked up by 3:45 PM to avoid being charged the daily rate. After-School Care is not provided free of charge for Upper School enrichment/athletic activities.