The following policies have been put in place for the safety of your family
- Older Siblings will not be allowed to pick up and sign out boys from After School Care. The person picking up must be 18 years or older.
- After School Care staff cannot sign out a student for a parent. The parent must be present to sign the student out and take the student.
- Anyone other than the parent must bring and show ID and be on the authorized pick up list. If changes in pick-up occur, please notify your child's teacher and Charlotte Turlington, After School Care Director.
- Once a student is picked up from Carpool or signed out from After School Care, he may not return to After School Care that day.
- See the schedules and charges here.
Upper School Carpools must be picked up by 3:45 to avoid being charged the daily rate. After School Care is not provided free of charge for Upper School enrichment/athletic activities.
Younger siblings are not allowed to play in the playground while the boys are present. Younger siblings must stay with parent.