San Antonio Academy
The Academy at a Glance
- 37 full-time teachers / 10 part-time teachers
- 10:1 student - teacher ratio
- Average teacher has 24 years of experience
- Committed, hard-working faculty and staff that takes pride in offering a challenging curriculum and in providing individual attention
- Challenging Academic Program
- Character and Leadership Development
- Family Atmosphere
- Personal Attention
- Development of Positive Self-Image
- Diverse Array of After-School Activities
- 300+ boys: Pre-Kindergarten - 8th Grade (5-year average)
- Small class sizes
- 95% Reenrollment (10-year average)
- Student performance on national testing, including the SAT, the college entrance exam, has placed The Academy on the national stage.
- Academy graduates excel in high school, both locally and at some of the nation's most respected preparatory schools like Andover and McCallie, and many graduates are elected to positions of leadership.
The mission of San Antonio Academy of Texas is to offer an exceptional education intentionally crafted for boys Pre-Kindergarten through 8th grade.
Educating boys for life and preparing each young man to fulfill his noble purpose.
BE HONEST. BE KIND.
BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE.®
Accredited by the Independent Schools Association of the Southwest. Member of the National Association of Independent Schools.