Partnering with the SAA Community
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, San Antonio Academy’s goal is to keep our campus open and offer outstanding in-person instruction while keeping our students, faculty, and staff healthy and safe. Partnering with our community has never been more critical as we continue to navigate a global pandemic.
We request our families, faculty and staff, and campus visitors to follow the health and safety guidelines outlined on this page. Please continue to be flexible—our plans are fluid as the situation with the virus continues to change on a regular basis.
- Will my child need to wear a mask?
- Will students practice social distancing?
- What are SAA’s health screening procedures?
- What if a student tests positive?
- What are symptoms of COVID-19?
- Will families have an option to select distance learning if uncomfortable sending their child to school?
- Who may come on campus?
- How will you handle lunch?
- How will you handle chapel?
- What hygiene practices are taking place?
- What will P.E. look like this year?
- Are you having events?
- What are the cleaning and sanitizing procedures?