BE HONEST. BE KIND. BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE.®
San Antonio Academy of Texas offers prekindergarten through eighth grade boys an exceptional academic program that features small classes, a family-like atmosphere, the development of a positive self-image and a foundation for life based upon the love of God and country, integrity and respect for each other.
- Challenging Academic Program
- Character and Leadership Development
- Family Atmosphere
- Personal Attention
- Development of Positive Self-Image
- Opportunity: almost 100% participation in diverse array of after-school activities
- 345 boys: Prekindergarten - Grade 8 (five-year average)
- Small classes: classes average 18 boys per academic section
- 95% Reenrollment (ten-year average)
- 37 full-time teachers / 10 part-time teachers
- 10:1 student - teacher ratio
- Average teacher has 24 years of experience
- Committed, hard-working faculty and staff that takes pride in offering a challenging curriculum and in providing individual attention
- Student performance on national testing, including the SAT, the college entrance exam, has placed The Academy on the national stage.
- Academy graduates excel in high school, both locally and at some of the nation's most respected preparatory schools like Andover and McCallie and many graduates are elected to positions of leadership.
- Accredited by the Independent Schools Association of the Southwest. Member of the National Association of Independent Schools.
San Antonio Academy admits qualified students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.