BE HONEST. BE KIND. BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE.®
The mission of San Antonio Academy of Texas is to offer an exceptional education intentionally crafted for boys, ages pre-kindergarten through 8th grade.
Educating boys for life and preparing each young man to fulfill his noble purpose.
- 37 full-time teachers / 10 part-time teachers
- 10:1 student - teacher ratio
- Average teacher has 24 years of experience
- Committed, hard-working faculty and staff that takes pride in offering a challenging curriculum and in providing individual attention
- Challenging Academic Program
- Character and Leadership Development
- Family Atmosphere
- Personal Attention
- Development of Positive Self-Image
- Opportunity: almost 100% participation in diverse array of after-school activities
- 345 boys: Pre-Kindergarten - 8th Grade (5-year average)
- Small classes: classes average 18 boys per academic section
- 95% Reenrollment (10-year average)
- Student performance on national testing, including the SAT, the college entrance exam, has placed The Academy on the national stage.
- Academy graduates excel in high school, both locally and at some of the nation's most respected preparatory schools like Andover and McCallie, and many graduates are elected to positions of leadership.
- Accredited by the Independent Schools Association of the Southwest. Member of the National Association of Independent Schools.
San Antonio Academy admits qualified male students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.